Followers

Sunday 22 June 2014

The Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess Review



The Legend of Zelda:Twilght Princess. I'm hoping most of you have played it before. It was probably one of the best games of the year.Now I'm not going to bore you with details and that kind of stuff so let's skip to what I DIDN'T like about it. There just wasn't enough color or interest to explore the overworld. The whole game seems to dark and gloomy that I really had no interest in exploring the overworld.
BOO! Did I get you? Heheh. Please don't hurt me.....


Okay okay! So it's not the most colorful and cheerful game ever,but I'm just saying, if it had a little more happiness and color like most games in the Legend of Zelda series,the game might have been a little better.

My rating? 7/10

Well, till next time this is Lovewolf122 hoping you get your Game on!

No comments:

Post a Comment